I AM ENERGY SCHOOL
NO GUARANTEES OF EARNINGS OR SUCCESS
The Company does not make any guarantees of any level of success or potential earnings that you may get from use of our Site, access to free resources and master classes or as a paying customer of any digital products, physical products and/or programs. The Company values your success and will provide knowledge and value for you to succeed, but the Company makes no guarantees whatsoever of any level of success or potential earnings from use of the Company services and/or products.
The User understands that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results. The Company provides solely educational and informational resources intended to help the User succeed in their daily lives and related activities. While the Company makes every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our products and services, through reviews and/or results from previous clients, customers and/or Users of our products and services, we do not guarantee similar levels of success or potential earnings and the User or paying customer, accepts the risk and full responsibility of their own levels of success and potential earnings.
The Site User and/or paying customer understands that reviews and/or results from previous clients are exceptional results from Users and are used for testimonial and marketing purposes. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The User and/or paying customer further understands that their ultimate success or failure will be the result of their own efforts, particular situation and innumerable circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY: Any and all information contained on this Site, the resources available for download and any and all Social Media channels, is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as professional advice. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this Site and all Social Media channels, should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional on your matter. The Company expressly recommends that you seek advice from a professional.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: By accessing this Site and all Social Media channels, you accept that neither the Company nor any of its owners, directors, employees or contractors, shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Site, nor any damages you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional. The User expressly agrees not to rely upon any information contained in this Site.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY OF USER: By accessing this Site, you accept responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Site, the resources available for download, any master classes, products available for purchase or on any and all Social Media channels.
REVIEWS: The Company may provide a review of products, services or other resources. The Company guarantees all reviews will be based on honest opinions and will disclose the existence of any discount or incentives received in exchange for providing the review. If you would like more information about any such discount and/or incentive, you may contact the Company at the following email address: [email protected].
SHARING WHAT WE LOVE: The Company may share reviews of products that we love just because, but from time to time, we may participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on our Site in exchange for a commission earned when the User clicks or makes a purchase. We promise to only participate in affiliate marketing with products and/or services that we believe provide value to the User and our clients, paying customers and/or following. Anything we share is not professional advice and we ask you not to rely solely on our opinion of what we say and that it is at the Users discretion to inform themselves independently if the product and/or service may benefit you.
The User and/or paying customer understands that they retain the right to choose to work with any company and/or platform mentioned or taught through our Programs, Digital Products, trainings and/or masterclasses and the User further understands it is at their discretion to inform themselves independently if the product and/or service may benefit you.
TESTIMONIALS: Any and all Testimonials, written, photo or video recorded statements, provided for on the Site, or through our Products or Services, and across Social Media channels are truthful statements about results obtained by the Company clients or paying customers. The User and/or paying customers understands that results or any levels of success or potential results is not guaranteed. The Company is extremely proud of our amazing clients who have achieved incredible results, or who love our products, and we have chosen to highlight a sampling of our favourite clients for marketing purposes only.
DISCLAIMER: To the extent permitted by applicable law, all material or items provided through the Site are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty or conditions of any kind. By accessing this Site, the User agrees that your use of the Site will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and each of our advertisers, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, investors, managers, members, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers, and other contractors, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site, any Services or Products, and your use thereof.
The Company is released of any and all liability for any success or failure the User may experience in relation to the information, products and/or services provided for, reviewed by, or advertised on this Site. The User agrees to absolve the Company of any and all liability.
Further, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Site’s content, the content of any Site linked, or information or any other items or materials on the Site or linked to by the Site.
The User further understands that the Company does not offer any professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice and any and all information on this Site is for information and educational use only. The Company is not a therapist, psychologist, or doctor and it is the responsibility of the User to seek such independent professional guidance as needed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall the Company be liable for any actions you do or do not take based on the information on this Site or in any Digital Products or Services sold through the Site. The User and/or paying customer understands that the Company will not be liable for any damages based on your participation of using this Site or through your participation and use of any Digital Products or Services sold through the Site.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Company, and by extension its owner Becka Crowe, and any operators, employees or contractors of the Company will not be held responsible for any form of damages and/or legal claims against it based out of your participation of using this Site or through your participation and use of any Digital Products or Services sold through the Site.
INDEMNITY: As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify the Company and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (which include legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
SEVERABILITY: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to the Company Website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact: Please feel free to connect with the Company to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to: [email protected].
I AM ENERGY SCHOOL
Last updated: October 12, 2020
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, why it is collected, how is it used and with whom it may be shared;
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If we decide to utilize the personally identifiable information in any other manner than prescribed when initially collected, you will be notified by email.
By using the Website and affiliated social media accounts, you are consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT, USE AND SHARING:
Website provides several opportunities for you, the user, to voluntarily provide us with your personal information in exchange for a free resource, to be added to our email or subscriber list, or to contact us. If you elect to “opt-in” and provide us with your personal information for any of these purposes, we will collect the information you provide, which may include your name, email address, phone number, and the text of any message you send us. We will also process personal information in the form of comments, images, or videos you make or share on our blogs, social media pages, or any other online forum currently available, or made available in the future. You understand that your decision to provide any information to us in this manner is voluntary and constitutes your clear consent to allow us to collect, process, and retain it.
If you elect to fill out the “contact us” portion of our Website, or provide us with any other communication data, including but not limited to that provided via email, social media messaging or posts, or text messages, we may collect information including your name, email address, phone number, information you share with that social media platform, as well as the text of any message you send electronically. This data will be processed based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you, answering any questions or concerns you have. We may also retain your data to keep a record of the communication.
If you become a customer, we will collect additional information in order to carry out and complete the purchase and sale of the goods or services you have requested, including but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, credit card or payment information, and any other information necessary in order to complete purchase of the product or service you elect to buy. We will collect and process this data in order to fulfill our contractual obligation to complete your order and will not retain the information any longer than necessary. We use third-party data processors to take and complete payment, and we will not retain nor have access to your payment information.
If you are on our email list due to your consent to be added, or our legitimate interest in engaging in direct marketing, we may also use your data to send you targeted social media advertisements or upload your information into our social media account to create look-a-like audiences. To ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails from us will clearly state the sender of the email, as well as provide instructions on how to unsubscribe from our list or contact us with any questions or concerns.
We may also collect information through Automatic Data Collection Technology. We may use or send standard “cookies” to identify your browser from time to time. We do not include any personally identifiable information in cookies and will not employ any other mechanisms (other than those discussed above) to capture data on our Website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You can accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Website may not work properly or at all. Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
We may also collect data about how you use the Website, your browsing actions or patterns, computer equipment, IP address, internet connection, and other similar choices you make, including via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels, in order to obtain statistical data, improve our Website and offerings, and ensure you receive information relevant to you. If we utilize this technology, we will use them in compliance with all policies of these third-party companies. We may receive personal data from third parties including Google, social media platforms, search engines, PayPal, Stripe, and other third-party payment processing companies.
HOW AND WHY IT’S COLLECTED:
We collect your personal information when you voluntarily, directly provide it to us to receive a free or paid resource, product, or service, or when you fill out a form or send an email to contact us, and we do so in order to provide you with the resource you have indicated you’d like to receive. We may also track your future interactions with our content, and use your personal information to keep you informed about the products and services you have elected to receive, as well as any linked or similar products or services we think you may be interested in. The information will be collected by us following your choice to manually enter it in and click to be added to our list. No such information will be collected without your taking action to be added to our list, or in exchange for a free resource.
We may also receive data from third parties like Google Analytics, Facebook and other advertising platforms, providers of technical or payment services as needed, and other similar third parties. We do our best to only utilize third parties who have been deemed GDPR-compliant, and whom we have either completed a data processing agreement with or have reviewed and confirmed their policies regarding data processing to ensure compliance.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
You have the right to know and understand how your information is used. We will use the personally identifiable information you voluntarily give us in order to carry out the service or product you requested, including free resources, trainings, newsletters, periodic promotional emails, and to notify you about any changes to our policies or services. We may also use your personal information to form “look-a-like” audiences in our digital marketing campaigns, which includes uploading your information into our social media advertising campaign.
If you purchase something from us, we will use your billing address and credit card information to complete your desired purchase or purchases only and will not store or share any such information. By providing this information to us, you understand and agree that we may use and store such information to send emails; bill credit cards in exchange for programs or products purchased or utilize comments for marketing purposes.
If you make a purchase from us, we may also use your personal information to send necessary updates to our products or services you have purchased, or to keep you informed of any necessary information relating to our products or services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Additional non-identifying information that is collected may be used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website; it is not used for any additional purposes, and the Website does not use any such data to make automated decisions. We may also record some or all information to help create a better user experience. We may use information such as your IP address to help diagnose technical problems with servers or our Website, and to determine which portions of our Website receive the most traffic, to understand which content is the most useful to our visitors. Your IP address will not personally identify you and may be used in such limited purposes as outlined above, in order to improve user experience.
HOW INFORMATION IS STORED AND SHARED:
You have the right to know what information is stored (and not stored) and how it is processed. Your information is stored through a data management system, and it is important to us to take appropriate measures to ensure your information is kept confidential. You understand that there are limited purposes where we will share your confidential information, including with those who are providing technical support for our Website, or those who are members of our team, including legal and accounting. Any parties who will have access to your information will keep such information confidential and will never share with any unrelated parties to the best of our abilities. Information provided by you will never be shared, sold, or given to any other company or person without your consent, other than what is required to complete a purchase or request you have made, unless required to do so by law, or any governmental requirements. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information in accordance with the law, and only allow them to process your personal data for specific, necessary purposes.
Please be aware we may disclose information provided if we are required to do so by law, or if there is an honest, good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of our Website or of Becka Crowe Media Inc. that any portion of our policies are being violated, to prevent or mitigate a belief that a crime may being committed, or to protect that safety or rights of our other uses. This information may also be shared as a result of the sale of Becka Crowe Media Inc. or any branch of the Company, as well as with any joint venture partners or affiliate marketers, should we deem it necessary to share such information. We will always take all reasonable measures to protect and safeguard your information.
By collecting and using your personal data, we are acting as a data controller, meaning we determine what information is collected, how long it is stored, and what the Personal Information will be used for. We utilize a third-party company to act as a data processor, which stores information such as names and email addresses that make up our email list. To the best of our ability, we have researched and concluded that all third-party data processors we use have advised us they are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations as well.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
You have the right to update, edit, or delete your information from our database. It is also within your right to opt-out of any future communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email we send you from our list. Should you wish to request access to information that Becka Crowe Media Inc. has about you, correct or edit any information, or unsubscribe from our email list, and/or remove or delete your information from our database, you also have the option to do so at any time, free of charge, by reaching out to us at via the following email address to: [email protected]:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/Correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT:
All users and visitors to our Website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our Website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected]. We will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
INFORMATION PROTECTION AND DISCLOSURE:
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Any information submitted to us via the Website is protected both online and offline. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% guaranteed, therefore we can only guarantee a reasonable level of absolute security of your personally identifiable information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and/or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We have determined it is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer, as our core activities do not consist of processing operations that require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects nor do we process sensitive categories of data on a large scale.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary, based on how long your information remains relevant, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, any limitation periods prescribed by law within which claims might be made, the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy. In any event, only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
If you are a California resident you have the right to request information from the Company regarding the manner in which we use and/or store your personally identifiable information and share your information with third parties. You may contact us at the following email address: [email protected].
In order to ensure compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we confirm we have lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you. If you provide your personal information via our “contact us” page or send us any other form of electronic communication, we will process your data based upon our legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries. If you elect to receive communication from us by “opting-in” and provide us with your name and email address in exchange for a free resource or training, or if you purchase from us, we will process your data for the purpose it was collected based on your affirmative consent to do so, and may periodically send you additional email marketing based upon our legitimate interest in marketing to those that have shown an interest in our products or services. We may also give you the option to be added to our email list, in order to receive our newsletter, information about our products and services, and other information we believe may be of interest to you based upon your decision to opt-in to one or more of our free resources, and will obtain your consent to do so. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and requesting your information be edited, updated, or deleted. We do not collect any sensitive data, nor any information regarding criminal offenses or convictions.
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is: Rebecka Crowe, [email protected].
GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to the Company Website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
I AM ENERGY COLLECTIVE
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Becka Crowe Media Inc. welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website under these Terms and Conditions.
Last update: October 12, 2020.
The material appearing on this Website, is provided as either information about Becka Crowe Media Inc. self-promotion, products and/or services. The owner of this Website, Becka Crowe Media Inc., and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Website.
To access or use our Website, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite mental capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: The following Terms and Conditions Agreement (hereinafter: “TOC”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with the Company, our Website, and our subsidiaries and affiliates. Your access to and use of this Website signifies your acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions.
3. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: Any and all information by or on this Website is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. This includes all digital content, including but not exhaustive of, email, blog, podcasts, events, any and all social media (inclusive of: Facebook and Instagram), webinars and other content whether or not they are available for purchase, as resources or education and information only. All content mentioned does not constitute professional advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. By using this Website, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein and all channels of digital content is at your own risk.
4. COPYRIGHT: All materials created by the Company on the Website are protected by copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to the Company
5. LICENSE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the property rights for all material on Website, and in any Digital Products sold or downloaded through the Website, as well on accompanying Social Media Platforms, inclusive of but not exhaustive of, Instagram, Facebook (private pages and groups), TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest. All intellectual property rights are reserved. If we have materials on the Website that you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a License, not a transfer of title. Under this License the User may access the Website for personal use, but the User may not:
(i) Modify, copy, republish, reproduce, or redistribute the materials;
(ii) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to: sell, rent, sub-license, or use for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
If such behaviour is discovered or suspected, this license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. The Company reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to our Website, as well as any Programs or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Company further reserves the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You accept to immediately remove all links upon request.
Any requests for written permission to use any content posted on this Website shall be made before you wish to use any such content and may be made by sending an email with your written request to: [email protected].
6. LIMITED LICENSE TO YOU FOR USE OF PRODUCTS OR DOWNLOADS: The User understands that in purchasing any Program on this Website, or downloading and accessing any material on this Website, that the User is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the material provided for by the Website, as well as any additional information or content shared with them by the Company. The User understands this means they will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in their business and life, as instructed or allowed by the Company. As a “Licensee,” the User understands and agrees that the User will not: (i) Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through any Program on this Website, or downloaded without written permission by the Company; (ii) Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program on this Website, or downloaded, or its content without written permission by the Company, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against the User; (iii) Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them; and (iv) the User further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and Canadian law.
Any requests for written permission to use any content posted on this Website shall be made before you wish to use any such content and may be made by sending an email with your written request to: [email protected].
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: This Website may contain links to third-party websites and/or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the content contained in any linked websites nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials made available to or from these linked websites. You understand that the Company accepts no liability, directly or indirectly, for any errors, damages, or omissions contained in third-party websites. The intended purposes of the links provided are to improve your use of the Website, to enable you to connect with the Company on various platforms, and to help the Company offer their services and conduct transactions.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES: The Terms and Conditions of this Website extend to the use of Social Media Platforms, inclusive of but not exhaustive of, Instagram, Facebook (private pages and groups), TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest and any and all reviews or comments regarding your use of the Services, Program or Information on our Website. The Company requests you follow and adhere to the following guidelines:
(1) The Company reserves the right to remove, block and/or delete any comments that may be construed as bullying, name-calling, foul language, or contrary to the Website's intended conversation of positivity, education and encouragement.
(2) By using any and all Social Media platforms, you verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Negative comments and/or complaints posted by you may be construed as claims about the Company and may be subject to legal claims.
(3) You further agree to privately contact the Company with any concerns or suggestions prior to, and in replacement of, posting publicly.
9. FEEDBACK, REVIEW, COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS: With your prior permission, you agree that the Company has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, discussions on the Services and/or Product-related forums, calls, or otherwise, for the purpose of marketing or promoting the Company, services and/or products. The Company may also collect reviews on any products, physical and/or digital, as well as services on the Website. Any and all Reviews provided for are written exclusively by third parties. You understand that any comments posted on this Website or on our Social Media Channels reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions and not of the Company. The Company reserves the right to comment, delete and or edit any comment posts on this Website or on our Social Media Channels.
10. SHARED INFORMATION NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED: You understand that any information you provide or share with us directly or indirectly, by use of this Website will not be treated as confidential or privileged. Also, any expressed opinion by another user is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of the Company.
11. PURCHASE POLICY: If you purchase a Program, Product or Service from us, you will also enter one or more separate Agreement(s) with the Company and will be subject to the terms outlined in the Terms and Conditions and any accompanying agreements (that may include a Terms of Purchase or Private Client Agreement). You agree to be bound by all Agreements and abide by the contents therein. All private services require a signature of an additional Agreement outlining the terms and guidelines. All Digital Products or Products sold on or through this Website will be subject to the Terms and Conditions and Terms of Purchase.
12. SHIPPING POLICY: All physical products purchased from us are subject to the following shipping policy. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days with the exclusion of weekends or holidays. In the event the Company is experiencing a high volume of orders, shipping may be delayed by a few days. In the event there will be a significant delay, the Company will contact the purchaser directly. At this time the Company is able to ship across Canada and to a select few international countries. All shipping fees are in addition to the purchase price. For orders within Canada shipping times may take between 3 - 5 business days. For international countries this time may take longer. All orders are shipped from St. Thomas, Ontario. If you would like to know more about our shipping policy please contact us [email protected].
13. REFUNDS: We love our products, and we know you will too. If for any reason the product does not come to you the way you hoped, you can email our customer support team at [email protected] and we can help you!
For all other digital products and or/ services offered by the Company, sold on or through the Website there will be no refunds of any kind, all sales of this type are full and final. By purchasing any and all digital products on this Website, the Client accepts without dispute the following Terms of the Refund Policy and waives any and all claims in connection with the refund policies herein.
14. RESULTS NOT GUARANTEED: The Company may share the successful results of the Products, Programs and or Services offered, by its users and/or customers. These examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or a guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results of any kind. By accessing the Website, and/or use of the Services and Products offered herein, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on the Website, or in the use of the Services and Products offered herein, is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
15. TESTIMONIALS: The Website and extended Social Media Platforms may feature the testimonials from previous Clients and/or Customers of our products, programs and services. These are intended to provide readers with comments, feedback and information from other’s experiences with our products, packages and services. All testimonials are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions and results from use of the Website, products, packages and services. These testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee for all Users to expect the same or similar results. Nor do these testimonials guarantee any level of results. The User accepts that by viewing the selected testimonials that the User does not expect the same results, and accepts that results will vary on a case by case basis.
16. MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES: The Company reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, replace or revise these Terms and Conditions for this Website at any time and without notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop accessing our Website. The Company further reserves the rights to modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) or products, for any reason without notice.
17. DISCLAIMER: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all information, products, packages or services provided through this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty or conditions of any kind. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website and any Products or Services promoted and sold therein. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
The User accepts that use of this Website will be at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company, and its advertisers, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, investors, managers, members, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers, and contractors disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with your use of the Website, programs, packages or services.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Website’s content, the content on any Website linked, or information or any other items or materials on the Website or linked to by the Website.
Further, you understand and acknowledge that the Company is not a doctor, lawyer, therapist, psychic, accountant, nurse, counsellor or any other medical professional. Nothing on this Website, or in its Programs, Packages or Services, is intended to take the place of a consultation with any professional or as professional advice.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall the Company or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) modification, interruption, suspension or discontinuance arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Website, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on our website. You agree to protect and defend the Company against all claims that may be interpreted as: libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Your decision to visit our Website, use information contained herein, and purchase products we offer is purely voluntary, and you understand we are not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to you or your business resulting from direct or indirect use of materials or content contained on our Website. You agree to hold the Company harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from your use of Content or Products or Services on our Website or distributed through email, and agree you will not make any claims against us the Company herein.
19. INDEMNITY: As a condition of your use of the Website, you hereby release the Company and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (which include legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Website.
20. RELEASE OF CLAIMS: The User releases any right to claims against the Company to the maximum extent as permissible under applicable law. The User agrees that under no circumstances will the Company be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on our digital products or content found therein, and the User hereby releases the Company from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
21. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
22. GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to the Company Website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of the Company linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Website constitute the entire Agreement between you and the Company relating to your use of this Website and supersede any prior understandings of the Parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by the Company.
24. Contact: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: [email protected].